WPC 2011 - Los Angeles, CA - July 10th - 14th
The WPC 2011 is Microsoft’s annual Worldwide Partner Conference. Gain insights into Microsoft’s business and technology roadmap for 2011, learn how to expand your possibilities with Cloud services, Windows® 7, Windows Phone and experience the latest in solution innovations.
3 Reasons to Attend the WPC 2011
1. It's time to connect with the cloud.
When you engage with Microsoft executives and key industry leaders face-to-face, you allow for a deeper understanding of the changing nature of cloud solutions and the technology your customers will be demanding today and tomorrow. It's direct insight into untapped opportunities that can give you a first-mover advantage.
2. Expanding your network expands your business.
With firsthand access to representatives from the entire Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) - more than 100,000 businesses and trusted advisors from more than 130 countries - you'll forge vital new relationships with like-minded partners, Microsoft team members, vendors, and other business experts. In an age of constantly shifting technology, connecting in person is still the best way to hear about the latest tools and resources, learn to retain customers or capitalize on emerging markets, and drive overall growth.
3. The best practice of all: sharing best practices.
Did you know that partners as a whole made $8.70 for every dollar made by Microsoft in 2009? Partners are successful in the Microsoft ecosystem and should share their stories. For instance, according to IDC, partners that invest in attaining more Microsoft competencies enjoyed a 68% larger deal size and a 28% higher revenue per employee. Sharing experiences and recognizing success stories among your peers is a foundation of WPC, and often creates takeaways that can last a lifetime.
- Meet and network with other partners and with Microsoft
- Hear the product and technology roadmap from Microsoft executives
- Learn about Microsoft priorities for the partner business in our new fiscal year (FY12 starts July)
- Obtain guidance to win with your Microsoft-based solutions against competitors
- Be among the first to know about the latest opportunities and incentive programs
- March 1 – Expo Opportunities Preview
- March 18 – Award Nominations Tool Opens
- March 23 – Early Bird Registration Begins
- April 15 – Award Nominations Tool Closes
- April 25 – Early Bird Registration Closes
- May – Full Agenda Available; Session Scheduler Opens
Activities for U.S. Partners
- U.S. Lounge open throughout the Conferenc
- U.S. Party on Tuesday, July 1
- U.S. Track on Thursday, July 1
- Microsoft U.S. team members available on WPC Connect for meetings during the Conference